For our current golf rates please visit our online tee sheet. Reservations can be secured up to 7 days in advance online or by phone. For group rates and reservations, email our Director of Golf at MikeDaron@NewEnglandCountryClub.com.
New England Country Club is committed to providing the best golf experience to our loyal patrons. To ensure a pleasurable experience for all of our guests while enjoying golf in its purest form, we are committed to upholding the following policies.
- NECC has a 24 hour cancellation/modification policy — if your reservation is for four players expect to pay for that number of golfers.
- No metal spikes are allowed on the golf course; soft spikes only.
- Proper golf attire is required. Shirts must have collars and shorts must be Bermuda length. Tank tops, t-shirts and denim are not permitted.
- NECC does not allow personal coolers on the course (no exceptions).
- You must be over 10 years of age to play the golf course.
- NECC does not allow spectators on the course. Our cart fleet and insurance coverage cannot allow extra “riders” or spectators to accompany the golfers onto the course. Each foursome should have a maximum number of 2 golf carts.
- Place of play is important for everyone’s enjoyment and to keep your event on schedule. Our guideline is 4 1/2 hours (Stronger).
- NECC is not responsible for loss or damage to the personal property of guests and visitors, including but not limited to golf clubs and vehicles. Please secure your personal property.
- All alcohol not served by NECC will be confiscated and the offending person will be asked to leave the premises without refund.
- Anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) is not permitted to receive service or drink alcohol on the premises in accordance with Massachusetts State Law and Club policy.
- No more than two (2) persons are permitted in or on a golf cart at any time. Golf carts must be kept out of marked areas throughout the golf course and always kept away from wet areas and greens.
- To help preserve the golf course, keep litter in its place, rank bunkers and replace all divots.
- Repair all ball marks on the greens, yours and someone else’s.
- You must possess a valid government issued driver’s license to operate a golf cart.
- Rain Check Policy: New England Country Club only issues rain checks if the course is unplayable and golfers will cause damage to the golf course. Rain checks will NOT be issued because of bad weather. If you wish to reschedule your round prior to teeing off, we will accommodate you as best we can. Rain checks are good for 12 months and have the value of the green fee of the original round that was started. If the course is closed by management, a rain check will be issued for the number of holes not played as follows:
- 5 holes or less played: 18 hole rain check
- 6-13 holes played: 9 hole rain check
- Golfers and event attendees will be held accountable and financially responsible for any damages to the golf courts and/or the golf course property caused by golfers. Golf carts are routinely inspected before and after every round. In the event of a damaged cart, the event will be immediately notified. We have a zero tolerance for golf cart damage.
- Golfers must check in 20 minutes in advance of their scheduled tee time.
- All rates with cart imply shared use.
- Prices and offerings subject to change without notice and rates quoted over the phone or from sources other than brochure are not guaranteed to be in effect.