Preseason Rates (effective March 2):
|18 Holes||18 Walk||9 Holes||9 Walk|
|Weekday after noon||$35||$30||$20||$15|
|Weekdays b4 noon||$35||$30||$20||$15|
|Weekend/Holiday b4 noon||$45||$45||na||na|
|Weekend/Holiday after noon||$45||$40||$25||$20|
|Twilight (after 3:00 pm)||na|
* Can reserve after 12:00 pm
New England Country Club is committed to providing the best golf experience to our loyal patrons. To ensure a pleasurable experience for all of our guests while enjoying golf in its purest form, we are committed to upholding the following policies.
Tee Time Policy
Reservations can be secured up to 7 days in advance online or by phone. For group rates and reservations, email our Director of Golf at MikeDaron@NewEnglandCountryClub.com.
Proper golf attire required. Shirts must have collars and shorts must be Bermuda length. Tank tops, t-shirts and denim are not permitted.
Metal spikes are not permitted ($15 fee to convert to soft spikes).
$25 per set for 18 holes. One set of clubs per player is required.
Rain Check Policy
- If the course is closed, a rain check will be issued for the number of holes not played as follows:
- 5 or less holes played – 18 hole rain check
- 6-13 holes played – 9 hole rain check
- Rain checks are good for 12 months and have the value of the green fee when the original round was started
Our cart fleet and insurance coverage cannot allow extra “riders” or spectators to accompany the golfers onto the course. Each foursome should have a maximum number of 2 golf carts.
Food and Beverage
All food and beverages consumed on the property must be purchased from the clubhouse or beverage cart. Absolutely no coolers allowed on golf carts.
- Golfers must check in 20 min. in advance
- All rates with cart imply shared use
- Cart Drivers must have valid driver’s license in hand
- MasterCard, Visa, Amex or Discover is required for all cart rentals – driver is held responsible for damage occurring to cart during rental period
- Prices & offerings subject to change without notice
- Rates quoted over the phone or from sources other than brochure are not guaranteed to be in effect
- 24 hour cancellation policy – no shows will be charged
- No one under age 10 is allowed on golf course